Re: How do i remove the Administrative Shares in Windows XP Pro ?

From: Hairy One Kenobi (abuse_at_[127.0.0.1)
Date: 11/27/03

Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:17:49 -0000

"Per Pedersen" <perpedersen33@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:3fc50241$0$25810$ba624c82@nntp03.dk.telia.net...
> Hi
>
> Could someone please help me to remove these Administrative Shares in my
> Windows XP pro, i know, that i have to change, or add, some values in the
> registry, but what, and how. Please !

http://www.codecutters.org/resources/win2000lockdown.html

for a general list (also applies to XP)

--
Hairy One Kenobi
in the first place. So there!

Relevant Pages

  • Whats in your "Recovery" Toolbox? (HDD, Registry, Backup/Sync, etc.)
    ... I'm on a Dual PIII with WINDOWS 2000 PRO and I'm looking ... for opinions on the best utilities for the following functions: ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Whats in your "Recovery" Toolbox? (HDD, Registry, Backup/Sync, etc.)
    ... I'm on a Dual PIII with WINDOWS 2000 PRO and I'm looking ... for opinions on the best utilities for the following functions: ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: A Few Questions on a Pro Commentary
    ... It is "natural" to make also g16 efficient by playing a move like a instead of W1 BECAUSE thereby W uses g16 and his lower thick shape. ... typical for many pro commentaries: ... If you learn from believing opinions - fine. ... much of teaching in so many areas is based on this sort of reasoning and the "scientific method" as well as the ...
    (rec.games.go)
  • Re: When did you stop having fun (or did you)?
    ... And then you come in here, expecting to be a Big Shot with your opinions, ... I think your nutty posts are filled with all of the things YOU ... "jaded working pro", the guy who doesn't care if he's playing ... there is NO ATTITUDE behind my always being right! ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: When did you stop having fun (or did you)?
    ... Don't get me wrong, I do a ton of those gigs, but they're always balanced ... "jaded working pro", the guy who doesn't care if he's playing ... about his estimation of his own opinions. ... crotch from a Ph.D is still a kick in the crotch, ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)