Mozilla Firebird

From: sponge (yosponge_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 11/27/03

Date: 26 Nov 2003 21:46:10 -0800

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:12:30 -0800, Kerodo <kerodokenny@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Is Mozilla Firebird a more secure browser than IE?

Relatively speaking, Firebird is about as secure as an M1 Abrams,
whereas IE is about a secure as a crotchrocket doing 100 with the
front wheel just having fallen off.

I don't know of any browser on the market that's less secure than
Internet Explorer. That's why IE users are constantly getting hosed.

Sponge
Sponge's Secure Solutions
www.geocities.com/yosponge
My new email: yosponge2 att yahoo dott com

Relevant Pages

  • Mini Review of the Al-Ko Secure wheel lock
    ... makers came up with this allegedly more secure system. ... chassis and protrudes into the inside of the nearside wheel, ... the securing bolt is actually shaped to go inside the wheel spokes, ... the Alko website, I was a little surprised how large and thick the actual clamp ...
    (uk.rec.caravanning)
  • Re: a few minutes with a MIG
    ... will have one or the other, it's not as secure as you may think. ... the wheel, seeing as no thief will take the wheel out, that's too slow. ... the wheel is probably worth more than the frame.. ... I think the most secure method is a U lock through the wheel to a ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: Cant remove B.bracket - help, pls!
    ... trying to rotate it counter-clockwise. ... Sometimes you can secure the BB tool with a quick release lever from a ... wheel. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: Wheelchairs on busses
    ... If the clamps in the floor fold flat into the floor when not in use, ... thought on the wheel clamps. ... are quick and easy to secure, the additional time to secure the clamp ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: Protecting ones Van? AL-KO Secure kit. is it worth buying?
    ... wheel lock system, it does look far more secure than any other wheel ... clamping method because there is in fact no large normal wheel clamp ... Instead, the chassis has to be designed for it, which many ... have read it seems to be one of the most secure systems available, ...
    (uk.rec.caravanning)