Re: Suggestion : a free system for users authentication over the internet

From: TechnoHippie (technohippie_at_myway.com)
Date: 11/12/03

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:31:36 -0800

Mirko wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I wish to suggest an interesting method for users authentication, it's
> webservice I found and used in my website.
> Its name is saintlogin, www.saintlogin.com
>
> This webservice is really useful, and it is even reliable, I tried it
> with
> my mobile phone and the ease of use is excellent.
> Just dial an inexpensive call and... Wow !

This is where you lost me ... stupid spammer!

Judy

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Property change notification
    ... Are you using a real webservice or are you calling your application a webservice? ... i want to create a more friendly interface than what is provided by the terrible website. ... In the Employee class, I'll enumerate all properties, and post only those that IsDirty=true. ... I would rather notify the Employee class that a property has changed so that I can store that property and enumerate that list during a Save. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Zugriff auf SQL-Server
    ... habe mittlerweile herausgefunden, dass ich diesen Fehler nur bekomme, wenn ich die Website auf den IIS publishe. ... Wenn ich im VS 2005 die Website in das Verzeichnis kopiere, dann funktioniert der Webservice so wie er soll. ... cs-Datei auf dem IIS liegen habe. ... Marcel hat ein Problem beim Zugriff aus dem WebService auf den SQL Server mit einer separaten Kennung, die der SQL Server mit eingestellter gemischter Authentifizierung eigentlich verarbeiten sollte. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.entwickler.dotnet.csharp)
  • RE: best way to create applets usable on other sites
    ... next woudl be a webservice that returns html, but then the other sites would ... languages: php, python, ruby, asp, and .net ... I have some areas of my website I want to make available to other site ... owners to include in their website ...
  • Scalability question
    ... I have another website hosted there as well which I have been using to test the webservice buy consuming WsAddNewTransaction. ... Dim dtStart As DateTime = Now ... Runs a stored procedure to INSERT around 30 fields into a transactions table in the SQL database. ...
  • Re: Suggestion : a free system for users authentication over the internet
    ... Mirko wrote: ... > I wish to suggest an interesting method for users authentication, ... > a webservice I found ... ... It's always a joy to share that special moment whern someone suddenly finds ...
    (alt.php)