Re: To n1pop@hotmail.com only

From: Thund3rstruck (Thund3rstruck_n0i_at_hotmail.comremove)
Date: 11/11/03

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:27:02 -0500

n1pop@hotmail.com Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
proclaimed in <Xns942FCA2D3866Fn1pop@130.133.1.4>:

> Well, she may have, but since my hotmail account is full of Swen and
> other crap that Hotmail refuses to filter (and for which their
> client- configurable filters do not address), she may have received
> a bounce.

 Ya. It's a PITA to login 2 times a day at least and delete all that
shit...

                                        NOI

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Marc stalks, Mary stalks
    ... easy to filter, they do sometimes leak through when others quote them, as ... The determined whackos like Mulay -- who on the one hand complains ... He is, after all, the guy who posts what he imagines ... Mule-ass' crap, what WILL he do? ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Phishing site - Warnings from Google: Are YOU warned?
    ... some web mail service because the web browser is the only application ... it past that style of filter, and I want to see it (as raw text - I ... the mail server didn't reject the "RCPT TO:" command during the SMTP ... absolute fool who READS the crap that is sent to that address. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Can i get rid of OSX on my new macbook...???
    ... You are filling your newsreader with crap. ... It's very easy to filter out ... badly designed fora on the WWW for example. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Is this a Toyota NG or not?
    ... C'mon, folks, buy a clue. ... something helpful, constructive, or inquisitive about Toyotas, DON'T POST. ... To avoid seeing all the crap here, ... up a kill filter to filter out or that will get rid of most of ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)