Re: Google and NTTP Posting Host

From: Colonel Flagg (colonel_flagg_at_NOSOUPFORJ00internetwarzone.org)
Date: 11/08/03

Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 17:59:13 -0500

In article <0cb093084888c11407700712c0c48fcf@news.teranews.com>,
nelle.v.d.milde@tusenet.net says...
> In another group someone is posting through Google and he says that he
> can munge his NTTP Posting Host. Certainly it changes and he seems
> to be able to make it what he wants, so it's more than just a dynamic IP.
> Can anyone tell me how this is done when posting through Google?

proxy the connection to google.

free proxies are out there and available, if you can find a stable
one...

for a stable, reliable, pseudo-anonymous paid-proxy, webmail, email,
anti-spam filters, etc. www.cotse.net

--
Colonel Flagg
http://www.internetwarzone.org/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OS X compile
    ... Because people keep posting them, and their posts are wrong and need ... this Neo guy or not, for some silly reason, and the ones that think I am ... except for google groups users. ... discussing Neo or for calling people names that you think might be Neo. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.angband)
  • =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re=3A_legal_statement_re_Panu_Petteri_H=F6glund?=
    ... Legal statement regarding Panu Petteri Höglund, ... I developed a new way of posting: ... my Open Letter to the Google Company (re Panu ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: Google/NOVA selective Usenet topic banishment
    ... made taboo/off-limits to receiving my warm and fuzzy words of wisdom? ... Sometimes when posting a very long ... I stumbled onto usenet in the early nineties I think (before Google ...
    (sci.energy)
  • Re: OT Help with posting
    ... posting in a very roundabout way by sending to friends and having them ... set my Outlook Express home address to my Yahoo account. ... You can have several Yahoo mail accounts and use them separate business, ... You register with Google ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Tillman Banned By Google
    ... Will you be making a public statement on this ... --- You are using a Yahoo email account, but you are posting through ... Google Groups. ... of e-mails, group postings, and a wide assortment of useful 'net ...
    (rec.music.opera)