Re: How to fight password sharing???

From: kimmy (no_crstn71_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 11/05/03

Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:18:27 +0100

 "Sam Witch" wrote:

> > they announced it in alt.comp.freeware a week ago, for 50 users its free
> > more users requires a fee for their server use.
> >
> > site is a bit basic but the idea seems OK.
> >
> > http://www.saintlogin.com/index1024.php looks quite good, not tried it.
> >
> > sam
> >

> Thank you Sam, I'm going to take a look and try it. Never throw another
> chance away!
>
> Kimmy

I tested it!
It's dramatic!
You need to send an sms first (to sign in), then you need to dial a phone
number on your cellphone.
After just one phone ringing the system hangs up (it's free too, then!).
And on my screen appeared: WELCOME KIMMY!!!

Can you believe it? It can recognize you!
I'm going to find out more about this stuff!

Kimmy