Re: How to fight password sharing???

From: kimmy (no_crstn71_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 11/05/03

Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 13:47:29 +0100

"Sam Witch" <s.witch--stuff--@gawab.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:Xns942A7CF941FC7switchgawabcom@130.133.1.4...
> "ciumpinet" <no_ciumpinet@katamail.com> wrote in news:boajo9$arf$1
> @newsread.albacom.net:
>
> <snip>
> >>

> > I heard of a new software using cellphone as a password to validate the
> > identity of the user!It's new and quite dramatic!!!
> > I don't remember the name, there something like saints or saint in
it...,
> > but try a search with google (for example: cellphone+validation).
> >
> > Ciumpinet
> >

> they announced it in alt.comp.freeware a week ago, for 50 users its free
> more users requires a fee for their server use.
>
> site is a bit basic but the idea seems OK.
>
> http://www.saintlogin.com/index1024.php looks quite good, not tried it.
>
> sam

Thank you Sam, I'm going to take a look and try it. Never throw another
chance away!

Kimmy

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to fight password sharing???
    ... > I heard of a new software using cellphone as a password to validate the ... > I don't remember the name, there something like saints or saint in it..., ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Find the differences in 2 columns
    ... Place this array (validate with ctrl+shift+enter) formula in C1 and fill ... do not need to know about Bruce or Sam as they are in column B but not ... in column A - if that makes sensse. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: An obscure bit of history...
    ... Cain went off the rails, and Abel has been numbered among the saints. ... Sam ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: Validating time string
    ... > I want to validate time... ... > Can anybody show me regular expresions for validating such time string? ...