Re: Why do you waste your time canceling my accounts?

From: Mimic (null_at_void.net)
Date: 11/04/03

Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 14:37:31 -0000

"Jene Keller" <f2byline@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:d3e3462a.0311022103.357a496@posting.google.com...
> Why do so many of you waste your time canceling my accounts unless the
> information which is posted by me on Usenet is inaccurate and
> misinforming? You do this because you know this babe is here to help
> the innocent victims. Everyone knows how to avoid spammers and even
> if you claim my posts as spam you still try to hurt the innocent
> victims. Why is that? You can't keep this babe from posting and you
> know that. I'm a hacker and I know so many of your malicious
> activities and you hate me. Continue to hate me for 10 or 20 years
> because this babe will never go away, nor will I back down.
>
> Usenet is a small part of the Internet, try Yahoo, Message Boards and
> IRC Servers to have fun on.
>
> Tracker

HAHA i like that, self reinforcing delusion, sweet

--
Mimic
and those that dont."

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Why do you waste your time canceling my accounts?
    ... You do this because you know this babe is here to help ... > the innocent victims. ... > Usenet is a small part of the Internet, try Yahoo, Message Boards and ... not posting advertisements for things that are out-dated ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Why do you waste your time canceling my accounts?
    ... You do this because you know this babe is here to help ... > the innocent victims. ... > Usenet is a small part of the Internet, try Yahoo, Message Boards and ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Why do you waste your time canceling my accounts?
    ... You do this because you know this babe is here to help ... > the innocent victims. ... > Usenet is a small part of the Internet, try Yahoo, Message Boards and ... not posting advertisements for things that are out-dated ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Why do you waste your time canceling my accounts?
    ... You do this because you know this babe is here to help ... > the innocent victims. ... > Usenet is a small part of the Internet, try Yahoo, Message Boards and ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Why do you waste your time canceling my accounts?
    ... You do this because you know this babe is here to help ... > the innocent victims. ... > Usenet is a small part of the Internet, try Yahoo, Message Boards and ... not posting advertisements for things that are out-dated ...
    (alt.computer.security)