Re: Apologies for "Mad" Bill Pal m er's annoying usenet behaviour.

From: Dave Korn (no.spam_at_my.mailbox.invalid)
Date: 10/29/03

Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:26:37 -0000

"Twinkles" <thealtgeniusdwarf@gnarled.net> wrote in message
news:81.615$252.81@newssvr25.news.prodiqy.com...
> Please excuse this intrusion on your newsgroup, but I would like to take
the time to apologise
> for any annoying messages you may have received from Mad Bill Pal m er
that were signed with
> my name. He is no longer associated with me, my alliances lie elsewhere,
but the conniving old
> fool thinks that he can get away with posts of a very dubious, boring,
non-sensical nature by
> pretending that they came from me. Any post purportedly coming from me but
sent from Mad Bill
> Pal m er's usenet address are false, forgeries designed to create a
difficulties regarding my
> career as a writer and usenet entertainer/performance artist.
>
> Bill is a delusional man, completely out of touch with reality, a man who
has not a trace of creative
> or artistic ability, a man who is impossible to reason with as he has no
discernable intellect. He actually
> claims that he lives in an imaginary room above a usenet newsgroup!
>
> Thank you for your attention, and please remember, if it is signed
"Twinkles - the alt.genius dwarf"
> and is sent from Mad-Bill Pal m er's address, it is a forgery. Mad Bill is
a known forger and stealer of
> names, he even admits that he stole the name Bill Pal m er.
>
> Regards
>
> Twinkles - the alt.genius.dwarf.

  Do you mean Bill Palmjob, famous Usenut author!? Ran into him in nanau
once. His ego used up the group's entire bandwidth for a week!

          DaveK

--
moderator of
alt.talk.rec.soc.biz.news.comp.humanities.meow.misc.moderated.meow

Relevant Pages

  • Apology if Mad Bill Pal m er has been annoying members of alt.lang.asm?
    ... Please excuse this intrusion on your newsgroup, but I would like to take the time to apologize ... Any post purportedly coming from me but sent from Mad Bill ... Pal m er's usenet address are false, forgeries designed to create difficulties regarding my ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Apologies for "Mad" Bill Pal m ers annoying usenet behaviour.
    ... Please excuse this intrusion on your newsgroup, but I would like to take the time to apologise ... Any post purportedly coming from me but sent from Mad Bill ... Pal m er's usenet address are false, forgeries designed to create a difficulties regarding my ...
    (alt.comp.lang.learn.c-cpp)
  • Apologies for "Mad" Bill Pal m ers annoying usenet behaviour.
    ... Please excuse this intrusion on your newsgroup, but I would like to take the time to apologise ... Any post purportedly coming from me but sent from Mad Bill ... Pal m er's usenet address are false, forgeries designed to create a difficulties regarding my ...
    (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)
  • Apology if Mad Bill Pal m er has been annoying members of alt.lowdowndirtydogcheatinlyinscumbagslime
    ... Please excuse this intrusion on your newsgroup, but I would like to take the time to apologize ... Any post purportedly coming from me but sent from Mad Bill ... Pal m er's usenet address are false, forgeries designed to create difficulties regarding my ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Apologies for "Mad" Bill Pal m ers annoying usenet behaviour.
    ... Please excuse this intrusion on your newsgroup, but I would like to take the time to apologise ... Any post purportedly coming from me but sent from Mad Bill ... Pal m er's usenet address are false, forgeries designed to create a difficulties regarding my ...
    (alt.computer.security)