Re: A Mailicious looking hack

From: Bottle (crazyregulator_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 10/30/03

Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 06:37:22 GMT

Let me guess, your running IIS 4.0, woopie, do a complete new install,
update to SP6, fire your current admin, if its you, do us a favor and
kill yourself, the damn nt 4 vulns are all years old. get a better server
solution

Bottle

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Verify Jet SP
    ... >> It's such an easy thing to install. ... > admin will come also. ... SP6 is the minimum required for reliability. ... However, SP8 doesn't hurt. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: service pack 6
    ... I was able to install SP6 on my Vista box without any problems. ... however select the "Run as Admin" option when installing. ...
  • Re: Deny Interactive Logon but Allow Runas
    ... users may also need to install a fix-pack, ... be an admin to install. ... if your secret app is really so bad ... As our users don't have local admin rights they usually have ...
  • Re: Power Supply
    ... I wish everyone would agree on that or at least interpet it the same ... that application process is done through the State Fire Marshalls ... It has been admitted to me that some areas of the fire inspection industry ... from even pulling a permit to install the systems that need to be inspected ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • RE: Office tries to repair/reinstall
    ... Giving admin rights to everyone is not the solution. ... The file association issue should be also related to the Office 2007 installation. ... I will check the registry and install windows installer. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)