Re: False accusation

From: Maxime Ducharme (maxime_at_pandore-designSPAMISBAD.com)
Date: 10/14/03

Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:18:18 -0400

I'm happy to hear that someone else received this.

I received the same promoting spam too.

Spells the same for me here ;)

Thanks alot

  Maxime Ducharme
  Administrateur reseau, Programmeur

"Robert van der Meulen" <joesnet@wiretrip.org> wrote in message

> On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:52:19 -0400,
> Maxime Ducharme <maxime@pandore-designSPAMISBAD.com> wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> > Someone is harassing me and saying (by emai) that I
> > hacked the site http://www.---------.org/.
>
> I received it too.
>
> Before that, I received some spam promoting the site. Someone probably
> received the spam, hacked the site (or whatever), and this guy's
> complaining back to everyone. It spells m-o-r-o-n to me.
>
> Greets,
> Robert
> --
> /^"- '-(\__/)-' -"^\
> '-.' oo '.-' Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?!
> `-..-'
> Finger rvdm@db.debian.org for my GPG key.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The Tao Of Backup: End of postings.
    ... > was alot smaller, spam didn't exist yet, and posters always used their real ... > address in postings. ...
    (comp.unix.admin)
  • Re: Stopping Spam
    ... does a messagelabs style service for alot less money. ... I've been using the eTrust version for home / small business users for ... and never see any spam at all. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Checking e-mails sent out
    ... firewall, anti-virus and a spam handling on my mail but I ... seem to receive alot of "unable to deliver mails" which I ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • RE: NDRs
    ... Tony ... We get alot of ... > spam and somtimes I end up with queue's that are almost ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: posting email addresses
    ... unfortunately it is a little bit too late for alot of ... MS should take more care and I do not want to see ... >> in order to post when there is such a huge spam ... it does not insist on a VALID email ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)