Re: how to delete files.mct

n1pop_at_hotmail.com
Date: 10/09/03

Date: 9 Oct 2003 12:42:26 -0700

"MEA" <mia@elgusto.es> wrote in message news:<3f84cca5$0$20650$626a54ce@news.free.fr>...
> Im trying to delete the files.mct which is in my root drive, i dont know
> which process created it, but whenever i delete it , it is automatically
> recreated. i open it with debug it is 14 bytes long containing the string
> C:\files.mct
>
> is a virus worm , or just how can i delete it ?

I didn't see anything on Google about this file. There are references
to the extention mct, which is listed as musicator.

Depending on your OS version, you might be able to look at the file
properties to determine the owner, which might indicate the source
program. Otherwise, you may be able to locate a program that will
tell you what program is opening that file. One reference I found on
Google is for nthandle.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: China was founded by Germans.
    ... I can find one of the references: ... If you want more use Google. ... >> I dont have the sites now. ...
    (sci.archaeology)
  • Re: Dear Google
    ... "If you dont want something heard, ... But they don't make them available to mother, that's what Google ... If the server is on US soil he is and theres nothing that can be done ... The United States has been wiretapping international telephone cables ...
    (sci.astro)
  • Re: After the spamming scamster, now the scamming spamster
    ... which numbers have you tried on google? ... Why dont you wind your neck in and mind your own business, ... services which are 090 premium rate lines and a callback service, ... scammers or are you trying to pass the buck, ...
    (uk.telecom)
  • Re: Java is slower than C++!
    ... I think the rule should be, Google first, then ask. ... Obscure references aren't the problem, if they are just plain obscure, ... different meanings or usages are apparent from the results, ... Woody Allen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)