Re: Trackers Second Review Response

From: |{evin (You_at_dont.need)
Date: 10/05/03

Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 12:51:42 GMT

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 04:08:18 GMT, "Zarggg" <zarggg@zarggg.net> wrote:

>s/Asymetric/Asynchronic
>
>Hate to nitpick, but I work for an ISP; this bugs me. ADSL (Asynchronic
>Digital Subscriber Line) has different upload and download bitrates, as
>opposed to SDSL (Synchronic Digital Subscriber Line), which has the same
>upload and download bitrates. :P

I knew what I meant. :) Sorry, I had just finished taking the
Security+ test, several questions about Symmetric/Assymetric
encryption had the word in my brain.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Trackers Second Review Response
    ... >Digital Subscriber Line) has different upload and download bitrates, ... >opposed to SDSL (Synchronic Digital Subscriber Line), ... >upload and download bitrates. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Trackers Second Review Response
    ... >Digital Subscriber Line) has different upload and download bitrates, ... >opposed to SDSL (Synchronic Digital Subscriber Line), ... >upload and download bitrates. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Trackers Second Review Response
    ... >Digital Subscriber Line) has different upload and download bitrates, ... >opposed to SDSL (Synchronic Digital Subscriber Line), ... >upload and download bitrates. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Trackers Second Review Response
    ... > Digital Subscriber Line) has different upload and download bitrates, ... > opposed to SDSL (Synchronic Digital Subscriber Line), ... > upload and download bitrates. ... > Zarggg zarggg at zarggg dot net KeyID: ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Trackers Second Review Response
    ... ANSI calls it Asymmetric Digital Subscriber line. ... > Digital Subscriber Line) has different upload and download bitrates, ... > upload and download bitrates. ...
    (alt.computer.security)