Re: Trackers Second Review Response

From: Mimic (null_at_void.net)
Date: 10/02/03

Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:00:11 +0100

"W. Blevins" <wblevins@NOMORESWENmchsi.com> wrote in message
news:musmnv4t1kghuuaop3rlr6k8q8tntff23u@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 01:27:41 +0100, "Mimic" <null@void.net> wrote:
>
> >Tracker, consider me a newbie, a new computer user, how does cable and
dsl
> >work if you dont have a phone line ?
>

> Only DSL requires a phone line.

We generally dont do cable over here, but i thought the Cable line brought
in the Phone and the TV and the Net, wouldnt you class that as internet over
the phone line ?even if they are on different "channels"

--
Mimic
and those that dont."

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Trackers Second Review Response
    ... >>Tracker, consider me a newbie, a new computer user, how does cable and ... > Only DSL requires a phone line. ... We generally dont do cable over here, but i thought the Cable line brought ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Trackers Second Review Response
    ... >>Tracker, consider me a newbie, a new computer user, how does cable and ... > Only DSL requires a phone line. ... We generally dont do cable over here, but i thought the Cable line brought ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Trackers Second Review Response
    ... >>Tracker, consider me a newbie, a new computer user, how does cable and ... > Only DSL requires a phone line. ... We generally dont do cable over here, but i thought the Cable line brought ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Trackers Second Review Response
    ... >> We generally dont do cable over here, but i thought the Cable line ... it's Internet over a cable TV line. ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Trackers Second Review Response
    ... >> We generally dont do cable over here, but i thought the Cable line ... it's Internet over a cable TV line. ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ...
    (alt.computer.security)