Re: Trackers Second Review Response

From: Mimic (null_at_void.net)
Date: 10/02/03

Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 13:54:30 +0100

"FromTheRafters" <!0000@nomad.fake> wrote in message
> > Nope......you forget he is using "American" english. A bit different
> > from Brit english. And here in the Great White North we use a
> > combination of both. (G)
>
> Hmmm, interesting. I had never noticed really that before. ;o)
> Do the Brits always put the adverb after the verb?
>
> It's like a whole 'nother language.

Nope, make we up it go as along we

--
Mimic
and those that dont."

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Trackers Second Review Response
    ... >> from Brit english. ... And here in the Great White North we use a ... > Hmmm, interesting. ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Trackers Second Review Response
    ... Heather wrote: ... > from Brit english. ... And here in the Great White North we use a ... precede or follow verbs. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Trackers Second Review Response
    ... Heather wrote: ... > from Brit english. ... And here in the Great White North we use a ... precede or follow verbs. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Trackers Second Review Response
    ... > from Brit english. ... And here in the Great White North we use a ... Do the Brits always put the adverb after the verb? ... It's like a whole 'nother language. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)