Re: XP pro

From: tlotr (atilarexestono_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/02/03

Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:20:56 +0200

Sygate personal firewall is free for home use (www.tucows.com). It works
fine for me.
Regards,
-T-

"trufflesdad" <twager@nospam.btinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:blgln1$b88e8$1@ID-206399.news.uni-berlin.de...
> I usually use Linux but have had to install XP for my wife's use..
> Could anyone tell me a decent firewall that works in XP but does not cost
> a lot....The partition in question is rarely used but does need to be
> protected....
> --
> Regards
> Ted
> Using Debian Linux

Relevant Pages

  • >>>> INSTALL LINUX <<<<
    ... Linux Http Install Syntax ... Install Linux On Usb In Windows ...
    (comp.mail.sendmail)
  • [opensuse] Re: Suse 10.3 install - oh dear (rant only)
    ... when I share an opinion, I make an effort to do so in an unemotional way. ... Linux, and oftentimes suggest it to people who are willing to try ... is important to take into consideration not only the feedback that comes ... likely able to install the product on their own, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: OpenQM vs. Everything Else
    ... people who "support" Linux really only install stock distros. ... Debian is simply not drama queen. ... Linux or that of people like Martin, Doug, or other "engineer" types ... U2, RedHat and SuSE: ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 54, Issue 170
    ... I've never tried to install it with a disk ... Fedora 9 asking for disc 1 on dvd install ... Re: Linux Outlaws (Armin) ... Fedora 9 asking for disc 1 on dvd install ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: long time Linux user considering switching to OS-X
    ... > - Linux box. ... as well integrated with the MacOSX GUI (cut and paste is a bit ... than the typical Mac user. ... install gawk. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.portables)