Re: Virtual Private Network Is One Of The Hackers Secrets

From: Jason (Jason_at_beer.it.does.the.body.good)
Date: 09/26/03

Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:01:50 -0300

* tracker <snailmail(removevalid)222000@yahoo.com>:

> You're a good example of what I get really pissed off about. Every time I get a
> posting like yours it makes me wonder why you didn't post why it's wrong. No
> examples to this fact, just it's wrong. You remind me of a parent who tells
> it's child it's wrong and walks out of the room. Think back to when it happened
> to you. Your thought's at the time, confused, why is it wrong for me and right
> for adults. This works both ways. You state I'm wrong and walk off. Have the
> guts to show on the Internet why it's wrong, give an example others can test to
> prove I'm wrong. It's the same as my saying your full of Sh*t when I don't know
> if you've had a bowel movement today.
> Grow up, put up or shut up unless you can 100% prove on the Internet that a
> statement is wrong. Only fact's in print can substantiate your statement.
>
> The Trackers

Oh dear god debbie how many times do we have to show you the errors of
your ways? It's been done over and over and over again but you continue
to listen and learn from the information given and continue to troll and
spam groups with your 1/2 truths, misinformation and outright lies.

Jason

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Virtual Private Network Is One Of The Hackers Secrets
    ... > Tracker, I think you had better rip that chapter out of your 'book' and post ... posting like yours it makes me wonder why you didn't post why it's wrong. ... guts to show on the Internet why it's wrong, give an example others can test to ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Virtual Private Network Is One Of The Hackers Secrets
    ... > Tracker, I think you had better rip that chapter out of your 'book' and post ... posting like yours it makes me wonder why you didn't post why it's wrong. ... guts to show on the Internet why it's wrong, give an example others can test to ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Virtual Private Network Is One Of The Hackers Secrets
    ... > Tracker, I think you had better rip that chapter out of your 'book' and post ... posting like yours it makes me wonder why you didn't post why it's wrong. ... guts to show on the Internet why it's wrong, give an example others can test to ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Virtual Private Network Is One Of The Hackers Secrets
    ... > Tracker, I think you had better rip that chapter out of your 'book' and post ... posting like yours it makes me wonder why you didn't post why it's wrong. ... guts to show on the Internet why it's wrong, give an example others can test to ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Virtual Private Network Is One Of The Hackers Secrets
    ... > Tracker, I think you had better rip that chapter out of your 'book' and post ... posting like yours it makes me wonder why you didn't post why it's wrong. ... guts to show on the Internet why it's wrong, give an example others can test to ...
    (microsoft.public.security)