Re: Virtual Private Network Is One Of The Hackers Secrets

From: Frog (FrogRemailer_at_bigfoot.com)
Date: 09/25/03

Date: 25 Sep 2003 23:19:29 +0200

tracker <"snailmail(removevalid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

>You're a good example of what I get really pissed off about. Every time I get
>posting like yours it makes me wonder why you didn't post why it's wrong. No
>examples to this fact, just it's wrong. You remind me of a parent who tells
>it's child it's wrong and walks out of the room. Think back to when it
>happened
>to you. Your thought's at the time, confused, why is it wrong for me and right
>for adults. This works both ways. You state I'm wrong and walk off. Have the
>guts to show on the Internet why it's wrong, give an example others can test to
>prove I'm wrong. It's the same as my saying your full of Sh*t when I don't
>know
>if you've had a bowel movement today.
>Grow up, put up or shut up unless you can 100% prove on the Internet that a
>statement is wrong. Only fact's in print can substantiate your statement.

Sorry, the burden of proof should be on YOU to prove that what you write
is correct. You are the one claiming to be some kind of security expert.
Do you have any references or sources for your information?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Virtual Private Network Is One Of The Hackers Secrets
    ... tracker wrote: ... >posting like yours it makes me wonder why you didn't post why it's wrong. ... You remind me of a parent who tells ... >guts to show on the Internet why it's wrong, give an example others can test to ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Virtual Private Network Is One Of The Hackers Secrets
    ... tracker wrote: ... >posting like yours it makes me wonder why you didn't post why it's wrong. ... You remind me of a parent who tells ... >guts to show on the Internet why it's wrong, give an example others can test to ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Virtual Private Network Is One Of The Hackers Secrets
    ... tracker wrote: ... >posting like yours it makes me wonder why you didn't post why it's wrong. ... You remind me of a parent who tells ... >guts to show on the Internet why it's wrong, give an example others can test to ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Virtual Private Network Is One Of The Hackers Secrets
    ... > Tracker, I think you had better rip that chapter out of your 'book' and post ... posting like yours it makes me wonder why you didn't post why it's wrong. ... guts to show on the Internet why it's wrong, give an example others can test to ...
    (microsoft.public.security)