Re: [SWEN tiny FAQ] How to filter Swen mails with M$OE 6

From: Thore Schmechtig (WRITETOcommoner_at_carcosa.de)
Date: 09/25/03

Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:41:41 +0200

Hi,

> When I do as you suggest, I get the following new rule...
> "Where the To line does not contain (my email address) and where the CC line
> contains people, delete it from server"
> But won't this rule delete all mail on which I am a CC recipient? That would
> seem to include a lot of valid email, as I am often CC'd on mail to others.
> Or am I missing something?

Oops - maybe I missed something :)
There is an option to set the condition "where To- AND CC-Field
contain...". That's the best one to use ;)

--
Bye
Tocis (commoner AT carcosa DOT de)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [SWEN tiny FAQ] How to filter Swen mails with M$OE 6
    ... > contains people, delete it from server" ... > But won't this rule delete all mail on which I am a CC recipient? ... > seem to include a lot of valid email, as I am often CC'd on mail to others. ... Include HI-AK 523 in the subject or your email will be deleted! ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: [SWEN tiny FAQ] How to filter Swen mails with M$OE 6
    ... contains people, delete it from server" ... But won't this rule delete all mail on which I am a CC recipient? ... seem to include a lot of valid email, as I am often CC'd on mail to others. ... Or am I missing something? ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: [SWEN tiny FAQ] How to filter Swen mails with M$OE 6
    ... contains people, delete it from server" ... But won't this rule delete all mail on which I am a CC recipient? ... seem to include a lot of valid email, as I am often CC'd on mail to others. ... Or am I missing something? ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: SBS 2003 New user does not appear in Public mail group.
    ... Configuration) and Recipient Update Services. ... In Exchange System Manager, expand Recipients, Recipient Policies. ... Exchange server settings page, please ensure input the correct server name ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Outbound email tracking?
    ... if there were someone using your mail server... ... > attributed to this type of spam. ... > To Configure Recipient Filtering ... > When you enable recipient filtering (if you are using SMTP for incoming ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)