Re: [SWEN tiny FAQ] How to filter Swen mails with M$OE 6

From: Marc (mbrode_at_mnsi.net)
Date: 09/25/03

Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:20:25 -0400

Hi Thore,

When I do as you suggest, I get the following new rule...

"Where the To line does not contain (my email address) and where the CC line
contains people, delete it from server"

But won't this rule delete all mail on which I am a CC recipient? That would
seem to include a lot of valid email, as I am often CC'd on mail to others.

Or am I missing something?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [SWEN tiny FAQ] How to filter Swen mails with M$OE 6
    ... contains people, delete it from server" ... But won't this rule delete all mail on which I am a CC recipient? ... seem to include a lot of valid email, as I am often CC'd on mail to others. ... Or am I missing something? ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: [SWEN tiny FAQ] How to filter Swen mails with M$OE 6
    ... > contains people, delete it from server" ... > But won't this rule delete all mail on which I am a CC recipient? ... > seem to include a lot of valid email, as I am often CC'd on mail to others. ... Include HI-AK 523 in the subject or your email will be deleted! ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: [SWEN tiny FAQ] How to filter Swen mails with M$OE 6
    ... > contains people, delete it from server" ... > But won't this rule delete all mail on which I am a CC recipient? ... > seem to include a lot of valid email, as I am often CC'd on mail to others. ... Include HI-AK 523 in the subject or your email will be deleted! ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: SBS 2003 New user does not appear in Public mail group.
    ... Configuration) and Recipient Update Services. ... In Exchange System Manager, expand Recipients, Recipient Policies. ... Exchange server settings page, please ensure input the correct server name ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Add a server to SBS R2 using ConnectComputer
    ... server in the SBS network, ... Let's try following steps to see if we can add the computer to SBS network ... Microsoft Online Newsgroup Support ... It looks like from a previous thread I may be missing some. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)