Re: Norton Personal Firewall ?

From: Pete (pete_at_netmare.net)
Date: 09/27/03

Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 14:01:37 +0100

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 12:07:09 GMT, "CB" <server13@earthlink.net> wrote:

>I am using ZA (free) and am wondering if Norton Personal Firewall 2004 would
>be a good investment, or just a waste of money?
>
>Thank you

I've no personal experience with Norton PF 2004, but I would encourage you
to check out Kerio Personal Firewall, info at http://www.kerio.com .

It's free and very powerful. See what you think.

Regards,

Pete.

IRC = irc.progameplayer.com #agut2003
PGP Public Key ID = 98ED9C55

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Buyers beware ( Norton )
    ... another Symantec/Norton product! ... > for Norton whom are just trying to sell Norton products. ... its total garbage and a waste of money ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • trojans and dialers
    ... norton is a waste of money. ... norton says no viruses and avg ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Norton Personal Firewall ?
    ... or just a waste of money? ... I've no personal experience with Norton PF 2004, ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Them lowbies
    ... >just make more money, knowing that ill need it eventually (at lvl 29 im ... I'm glad what I said made sense:) I speak from personal experience ... Lehi - 60 Human Paladin ... Bathsheba - 60 Human Rogue ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: "The Girl in the Window"
    ... she's very very Republican in her policies concerning Government ... Assistance for people without the money to do what she can afford to do. ... mind now that she's gaining a little more personal experience with such ... she also has that Republican mind-set that assumes that anyone who earns ...
    (alt.true-crime)