Re: Virtual Private Network Is One Of The Hackers Secrets

From: Mike (nospam_at_notherematey.com)
Date: 09/26/03

Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:34:26 +0100

"tracker" <"snailmail(removevalid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3F731293.810BF775@yahoo.com...

> Mike wrote:
>
> > "Alexander Delarge" <alex@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Alexander, that post was absoloutly f**king brilliant. Have a huge pat
on
> > the back, a beer and a large cream cake on me.
> >
> > Tracker, I think you had better rip that chapter out of your 'book' and
post
> > a public apology for posting such blatently incorrect and misleading
> > information.
>
> You're a good example of what I get really pissed off about. Every time I
get a
> posting like yours it makes me wonder why you didn't post why it's wrong.
No
> examples to this fact, just it's wrong. You remind me of a parent who
tells
> it's child it's wrong and walks out of the room. Think back to when it
happened
> to you. Your thought's at the time, confused, why is it wrong for me and
right
> for adults. This works both ways. You state I'm wrong and walk off.
Have the
> guts to show on the Internet why it's wrong, give an example others can
test to
> prove I'm wrong. It's the same as my saying your full of Sh*t when I
don't know
> if you've had a bowel movement today.
> Grow up, put up or shut up unless you can 100% prove on the Internet that
> statement is wrong. Only fact's in print can substantiate your statement.

Actually I was commenting to Alexander's message which resoloutly refuted
your statment and was making no claims of my own. However. if it is proof
you want, then I suggest you go and read the Black Ice Manual which is
available on-line here:
http://documents.iss.net/literature/BlackICE/BI-AAG_30.pdf

Read it, (Note: this is called doing research) and then come back and
apologise to me and everyone else in here.

Have you got the guts to admit you are wrong??????

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Virtual Private Network Is One Of The Hackers Secrets
    ... >> a public apology for posting such blatently incorrect and misleading ... > posting like yours it makes me wonder why you didn't post why it's wrong. ... > guts to show on the Internet why it's wrong, ... Have you got the guts to admit you are wrong?????? ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Virtual Private Network Is One Of The Hackers Secrets
    ... >> a public apology for posting such blatently incorrect and misleading ... > posting like yours it makes me wonder why you didn't post why it's wrong. ... > guts to show on the Internet why it's wrong, ... Have you got the guts to admit you are wrong?????? ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Virtual Private Network Is One Of The Hackers Secrets
    ... >> a public apology for posting such blatently incorrect and misleading ... > posting like yours it makes me wonder why you didn't post why it's wrong. ... > guts to show on the Internet why it's wrong, ... Have you got the guts to admit you are wrong?????? ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Virtual Private Network Is One Of The Hackers Secrets
    ... >> a public apology for posting such blatently incorrect and misleading ... > posting like yours it makes me wonder why you didn't post why it's wrong. ... > guts to show on the Internet why it's wrong, ... Have you got the guts to admit you are wrong?????? ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Virtual Private Network Is One Of The Hackers Secrets
    ... >> a public apology for posting such blatently incorrect and misleading ... > posting like yours it makes me wonder why you didn't post why it's wrong. ... > guts to show on the Internet why it's wrong, ... Have you got the guts to admit you are wrong?????? ...
    (alt.computer.security)