Re: New Entries in my Host File

From: David Postill (david.postill_at_pobox.com)
Date: 09/25/03

Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:01:58 GMT

Relevant Pages

  • Re: New Entries in my Host File
    ... | I have a Windows XP System running behind a PIX 501 firewall. ... | to google to look up some information and came to a page advertising some ... I went to my host file and found the entries below had been added. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Google sponsored links problem (resolved)
    ... The error Message "Internet Explorer cannot display this page". ... The address bar is always prefaced with the Google address and then linking to the advertiser. ... Changing the HOST file back to the original fixed the link problem. ...
  • Trouble accessing one web site!!!!! MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE
    ... Ping statistics for 63.144.30.65: ... My firewall and antivirus don't ... NETWORKS file, PROTOCOL, SERVICES file....nothing on a HOST file. ...
  • Re: sending mail from sendmail is very slow!!!!
    ... I removed the entries from host file and put the google DNS IP addresses ... /name server entries in resolve.conf ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: sending mail from sendmail is very slow!!!!
    ... on host file, DNS tries to get to google on 173.194.79.25/26 and finally ... We have static IP from the operator and DNS IP addesses were provided by ... A quick google to verify yields ... I was trying to sendmail to gmail account. ...
    (RedHat)