Re: Macs don't have viruses?

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 09/21/03

Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:38:38 GMT

"J J" <i_love_using_p2p_software@riaa.com> wrote in message
news:3f6dcd09$0$269$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com...
| Ja,
|
| There are quite a few and more often than not more likely to cause larger
| scale damage - i mean, less virii which are more deadly as more can be
| achieved on Unix based platforms.... mind you, to date... if my MSc
| lecturers are correct, then Linux in general has only ever had 4 known
| viruses... might bee bull$hit

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Macs dont have viruses?
    ... scale damage - i mean, less virii which are more deadly as more can be ... viruses... ... might bee bull$hit ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Macs dont have viruses?
    ... | scale damage - i mean, less virii which are more deadly as more can be ... | viruses... ... might bee bull$hit ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Macs dont have viruses?
    ... scale damage - i mean, less virii which are more deadly as more can be ... viruses... ... might bee bull$hit ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Any info on these virii?
    ... Virii describes the combined set of computer viruses, ... |> Google for Flat Earth, I would find the Flat Earth Society who believes ... |> "...the word viri is a Latin word. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: trojan problem
    ... >>> Linux is not invulnerable to virii, and there are hundreds of virii ... The DOS virus scene was even worse than on Mac ... It didn't take long for viruses to ...
    (Ubuntu)