Re: DDOS attack Microsoft

From: Max Burke (mlvburke_at_%$%#@.nz)
Date: 09/16/03

    Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 21:51:31 +1200

    > Ed Murphy scribbled:
    > [Bit of a side digression here:]

    > On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:07:02 +1200, Max Burke wrote:

    >> http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~mlvburke

    > "Best Viewed at 1024 x 768"

    > "Click to view Images"

    > If you're going to advertise your site in your .sig, then at least
    > take a little time and learn why both of the above are Bad Ideas.

    Care to enlighten me?

    > Oh, and your URL is improperly formed; it should have a / on the end.

    Should it?

    Does it cause an error when you try to go there?

    --
    mlvburke@#%&*.net.nz
    See Found Images at:

    • Re: DDOS attack Microsoft
      ... [Bit of a side digression here:] ... "Click to view Images" ... If you're going to advertise your site in your .sig, ...
      (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
    • Re: DDOS attack Microsoft
      ... [Bit of a side digression here:] ... "Click to view Images" ... If you're going to advertise your site in your .sig, ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: DDOS attack Microsoft
      ... [Bit of a side digression here:] ... "Click to view Images" ... If you're going to advertise your site in your .sig, ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: DDOS attack Microsoft
      ... > If you're going to advertise your site in your .sig, ... Replace the obvious with paradise to email me. ... See Found Images at: ...