Re: Published Author Reviewing My Book

From: ComputerGeek (abuse_at_127.0.0.1)
Date: 09/14/03

Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 22:22:16 +0100

Just out of interest, does anyone in here know Tcat? Perhaps they could
confirm Trackers' statement. Comparing Tcat's work with Tracker's suggest
that this is probably more delusional fantasy.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Published Author Reviewing My Book
    ... does anyone in here know Tcat? ... > confirm Trackers' statement. ... Comparing Tcat's work with Tracker's suggest ... a helmet when he reads it! ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Published Author Reviewing My Book
    ... does anyone in here know Tcat? ... > confirm Trackers' statement. ... Comparing Tcat's work with Tracker's suggest ... a helmet when he reads it! ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Published Author Reviewing My Book
    ... does anyone in here know Tcat? ... > confirm Trackers' statement. ... Comparing Tcat's work with Tracker's suggest ... a helmet when he reads it! ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Published Author Reviewing My Book
    ... >confirm Trackers' statement. ... Comparing Tcat's work with Tracker's suggest ... >that this is probably more delusional fantasy. ... Spammers shot ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)