Re: M$ attack on Common Sense

From: User (User_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 09/13/03

Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 06:32:54 GMT

"Alan Connor" <alanconnor@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:RJb7b.4118$PE6.2994@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 03:13:50 GMT, Leythos <void@nowhere.com> wrote:
> linux is more stable and more efficient and more secure than Windoze.
>
> This could be proven in a court of law.

I have been asking for good solid evidence to be posted from Alan about this
for some time but he simply repeats this claim without any evidence.

Just because the US President told the world 1000 times that Iraq had and
were going to use nuclear weapons doesn't mean it was actually true. Just
because you say something 1000 times it doesn't mean it is true.

I want proof.

> Alan C

Relevant Pages

  • Re: M$ attack on Common Sense
    ... "Alan Connor" wrote in message ... > linux is more stable and more efficient and more secure than Windoze. ... > This could be proven in a court of law. ... I have been asking for good solid evidence to be posted from Alan about this ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: M$ attack on Common Sense
    ... "Alan Connor" wrote in message ... > linux is more stable and more efficient and more secure than Windoze. ... > This could be proven in a court of law. ... I have been asking for good solid evidence to be posted from Alan about this ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: Where does PATH get set for root user?
    ... Alan Connor wrote: ... > It seems like he is the one that wants to turn Linux into Windoze. ... but I get tons of SPAM ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: QUESTION: man pages
    ... In comp.os.linux.misc, Alan Connor wrote: ... > Do you have a website? ... There's a lot of us who don't like Windoze, ... doesn't like "Windozized Linux" and still not sure about GNU/Linuxized Unix ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)