Re: Thanks All

From: remove/valid (_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 09/09/03

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 01:45:38 +0400

Pete wrote:

> On or around Tue, 09 Sep 2003 00:56:53 +0400, Tracker
> <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com>, broke radio silence to inform
> alt.computer.security of the following :
>
> >This babe needed a laugh and I wanted to say thanks. Your responses
> >have made me laugh so much, words can't tell you my true thoughts right
> >now. When it was discussed with my family about writing my book and the
> >"dangers" we would have to live with, the family said "go for it". My
> >family means the world to me and I knew of the "dangers" involved and my
> >family was OK with it, because of me being able to help "millions" of
> >computer users. You people have been really pushing me and your trying
> >to scare me off, but it's not going to happen. My name means nothing to
> >me, why should it to you. Just because this babe has done what "none"
> >of you have done isn't a reason to flame me and that's all you people
> >f*c*in do around these groups. I've spent two years with hackers
> >abusing my computers and I tried to figure this shit out while my
> >computer(s) were hacked and learned what "I" can do to help millions of
> >computer users. Deal with it! This babe isn't going away, ever.
>
> Debbie, why don't you ever realise what a bad reputation you have when it
> comes to actually providing useful information ?

What isn't useful and tell me my errors in e-mail, you have the addy.

> If you had as much persistence in learning facts, as you do in refusing to
> listen to anyone, then I'm sure you'd be a useful person to have around when
> it came to computer security, or anything you were to put your mind to for
> that matter.

This babe isn't here to listen to no one when I spend my time helping millions
of Windows users.

> Not everyone in this group flames you. Quite a lot of the regulars seem to
> want to give you a chance, but their patience isn't eternal. All you ever
> want to do, it would appear, is to make enemies out of people you could
> learn a lot from.

This babe isn't here to learn from no one. Get that in your head!

> To get a person to listen to you or to act on your advice, it would be wise
> to first convince that person that you 'know your stuff'. Regularly
> cross-posting misleading and/or incorrect 'information', only to be stamped
> all over by those who most likely get paid to work with computers in the
> security field, isn't going to get you any influence or new friends.

This babe isnt in any security field but I know what the hackers are up to.
HA-HA! You never did what we did and if you want to know our secrets e-mail
me. Am way to busy to address every post.

> Maybe you really do want to help 'millions', but to do so you've really got
> to lower your sights and learn to walk before you run. You've got the worlds
> biggest information resource at your fingertips, so why not use it to learn
> factual information about computer security ?
>
> I'd like to say more, but right now I've got to get this damn
> flame-retardent suit on ...
>
> Regards,
>
> Pete.
>
> --
>
> PGP Key ID : 0x98ED9C55

This babe knows about hackers and there is only so much time in my day to mess
with them,.

Tracker

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IP Address security
    ... "This Babe" ... Tracker ... What makes you an authority on ... >> an authority in computer security, then your book, if it ever does get ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Thanks All
    ... > This babe needed a laugh and I wanted to say thanks. ... This babe isn't going away, ... btw you can't use any proxy server you want to, many you need permission ... breaking your tos etc. and just doing exactly what you're accusing folks ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Thanks All
    ... > This babe needed a laugh and I wanted to say thanks. ... This babe isn't going away, ... btw you can't use any proxy server you want to, many you need permission ... breaking your tos etc. and just doing exactly what you're accusing folks ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Thanks All
    ... > This babe needed a laugh and I wanted to say thanks. ... This babe isn't going away, ... btw you can't use any proxy server you want to, many you need permission ... breaking your tos etc. and just doing exactly what you're accusing folks ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • BABE CRANFIELD ..BEST EVER ??
    ... child when he and a man named Pete Venette were on the road together. ... Pete started a dice game after a pool match that Babe was in, ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)