Re: Thanks All

From: Mike (nospam_at_notherematey.com)
Date: 09/09/03

Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:06:20 +0100

"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3F5CED15.66F2A214@yahoo.com...
> BTW- I can use any Proxy Server this babe wants to since I have 80,000+
> victims IP addresses and if I get permission to use them or not, you
> f*ck*n figure it out. Don't play games with me and I won't with you..
> If you want to discuss anything with me from here on out, do it through
> e-mail and this babe will respond. My time is limited and I don't spend
> my life online like so many of you seem to do.
>
> Tracker

This sounds like an admission of computer misuse. Copied to
abuse@pacwest.com

USENET POST WARNING
====================
The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
"snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information,
to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to
your system. It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this
person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
advises. The following link provides additional information

http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm

Relevant Pages

  • Re: My Security and Hacking Book
    ... The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to your system. ... It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person advises. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND
    ... The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to your system. ... It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person advises. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND
    ... The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to your system. ... It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person advises. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND
    ... The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to your system. ... It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person advises. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)