Re: Hackers Secret Weapons - Virtual Private Networks

From: mto (nobody_at_dontsendmeanyspam.thanks)
Date: 09/08/03

Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 17:04:51 -0400

"Bryce" <fukuzzz@takethisout.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:eR47b.57$VD.31741@news.uswest.net...
> She lives in Kent, Washington. Trailor park capital of the world. Scum.
>
> This should tell you something.

Now wait just a sec - I'm sure there are many good people in Kent and living
in a trailer park just makes one less well off rather than scum of the
earth.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Hackers Secret Weapons - Virtual Private Networks
    ... >> She lives in Kent, Washington. ... > in a trailer park just makes one less well off rather than scum of the ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Hackers Secret Weapons - Virtual Private Networks
    ... She lives in Kent, Washington. ... Scum. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Hackers Secret Weapons - Virtual Private Networks
    ... >> She lives in Kent, ... Trailor park capital of the world. ... > in a trailer park just makes one less well off rather than scum of the ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Failures Licence
    ... the scum i hear on ... I would like to know which stoopid club or tutor in Kent let these ... Could it have been the same tutor who taught you English? ... Two grammatical errors in your first sentence, ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: Failures Licence
    ... the scum i hear on ... I would like to know which stoopid club or tutor in Kent let these ... the kind of person who hides behind a brand new ... googlemail address, and in his first post starts namedropping and ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)