Re: 5 Pages from 5 Chapters

From: Mimic (null_at_void.net)
Date: 09/08/03

Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:23:47 +0100

"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3F5B6F67.B54119E0@yahoo.com...
> Figured out the excerpts from the five Chapters that I can put on my
> Website. The Chapters were written in order per their importance to
> "me" in my book. All I have to do now is figure out how to get all of
> them on the site and make the time.
>
> Thanks for all your suggestions and they surely are appreciated. May be
> now, the world will realize that "My Book" on CD-ROM does exist and it
> will help millions of computer users.
>
> Tracker
> Shining and Glowin

Sorry tracker did you say something ?
You know youre post doesnt me shit until we actually see it, so stop wasting
you "limited" time, and rather than posting more shit here, use this time to
up the pages someplace. Its not rocket science.

--
Mimic
and those that dont."

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 5 Pages from 5 Chapters
    ... The Chapters were written in order per their importance to ... Sorry tracker did you say something? ... You know youre post doesnt me shit until we actually see it, ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Putting a scene into words.
    ... Fear swept and ... I'd do something about 'white leather cloak. ... but heralding the arrival of a tracker. ... but how likely is it that I started out writing ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Putting a scene into words.
    ... describes what's causing the fear, ... time the tracker enters, I've forgotten the sweeping fear of ... I'm not thinking about readers (and don't like imaginary readers ... I'm making an effort of looking not only at my own writing, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: More Black Criminal democrats On trial for Election fraud
    ... They use your stupid fear of race or fear of gays or fear of moslems to ... control you turds just like Pavlov controlled a dog. ... I mean the Republican Congress, ... Because they don't give a shit about any of that crap until it comes ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: I want relief
    ... I'm sick of having to wake up day after day and feel this shit, with no real hope of it getting better. ... I feel intense embarrassment and anxiety and fear. ... I saw a documentary on the TV ages ago featuring scenes from inside a mental hospital where the inmates would spontaneously start singing this song every few minutes. ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)