Re: 5 Pages from 5 Chapters

From: remove/valid (_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 09/07/03

Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 22:25:34 +0400

CyberDroog wrote:

> On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 21:50:00 +0400, Tracker
> <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Figured out the excerpts from the five Chapters that I can put on my
> >Website. The Chapters were written in order per their importance to
> >"me" in my book. All I have to do now is figure out how to get all of
> >them on the site and make the time.
>
> A computer "professional" who doesn't even know how to get text on a web
> site.
>
> Pathetic.
>
> ---
> Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the
> expense of everybody else.
>
> - Fredric Bastiat

You might want to ask yourself why this babe isn't using Google and a Proxy Server
so my so "called ISP account won't be canceled".. Shit! Won't say anymore or I'm
going to cry since people are so ********. Me BAD! Hint- Hacked computer, Dial-up
Server and Prepaid Phone Cards. That is worth a million bucks right there.

Tracker

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 5 Pages from 5 Chapters
    ... CyberDroog wrote: ... >>Figured out the excerpts from the five Chapters that I can put on my ... >>Website. ... My Chapters were 156 strong and I hate programming, ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: 5 Pages from 5 Chapters
    ... CyberDroog wrote: ... >>Figured out the excerpts from the five Chapters that I can put on my ... >>Website. ... My Chapters were 156 strong and I hate programming, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: 5 Pages from 5 Chapters
    ... CyberDroog wrote: ... >>Figured out the excerpts from the five Chapters that I can put on my ... >>Website. ... You might want to ask yourself why this babe isn't using Google and a Proxy Server ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: connection problem via ISA 2004
    ... Is the website you are having issues with an internal website? ... We have ISA 2004 as proxy server. ... setup proxy server as our ISA 2004,listener port is 8080). ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: Are there any issues with ASP and proxy servers?
    ... >Our website works correctly for 99.9% of customers, ... >of customers who access our website from what appears to be a proxy server ... ASP doesn't know about the path taken to a remote system, ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general)