Re: 5 Pages from 5 Chapters

From: remove/valid (
Date: 09/07/03

Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 22:25:34 +0400

CyberDroog wrote:

> On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 21:50:00 +0400, Tracker
> <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"> wrote:
> >Figured out the excerpts from the five Chapters that I can put on my
> >Website. The Chapters were written in order per their importance to
> >"me" in my book. All I have to do now is figure out how to get all of
> >them on the site and make the time.
> A computer "professional" who doesn't even know how to get text on a web
> site.
> Pathetic.
> ---
> Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the
> expense of everybody else.
> - Fredric Bastiat

You might want to ask yourself why this babe isn't using Google and a Proxy Server
so my so "called ISP account won't be canceled".. Shit! Won't say anymore or I'm
going to cry since people are so ********. Me BAD! Hint- Hacked computer, Dial-up
Server and Prepaid Phone Cards. That is worth a million bucks right there.