Re: DDOS attack Microsoft

From: Colin Wilson (btiruseless_at_btinternet.com)
Date: 09/07/03

Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 13:21:38 +0100

> > Nice to note that it was linux based servers that saved M$ though ;-)
> Why Linux based servers?
> Anyone any idea?

They`re more reliable than Microsoft based ones ;-)

or you are likely to be spam filtered :-}

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Flintstone Linux.
    ... I think there's a bug in the Linux video handler (or ... It allows me to configure disks at will, ... > office chair and wake up the screen of one of my two servers. ... > Microsoft are greedy cunts and should be broken up, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Kiss and say goodbye to Microsoft!!
    ... > For those who haven't tried linux, I'm running a Debian linux box with ... Kiss and say goodbye to Microsoft!! ... >>> Linux is excellent on servers and is rock solid. ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: Kiss and say goodbye to Microsoft!!
    ... For those who haven't tried linux, I'm running a Debian linux box with ... licensing) applications to chose from during installation, ... Kiss and say goodbye to Microsoft!! ... >> Linux is excellent on servers and is rock solid. ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: Linux Market share?
    ... >number is almost microscopic (since most Linux servers are configured ... many of the servers now ... >> captured by some product provider to that market. ... >> which is the market area that Microsoft was found to have monopoly power ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)