Re: Play Your Street Dick Games

From: remove/valid (_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 09/06/03

Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 01:47:45 +0400

Leythos wrote:

> In article <3F57AF21.5D8FC0F1@yahoo.com>, Tracker <"snailmail
> (remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> says...
> [snip]
> > You have a good idea you have passed along. Some of the Chapters from my book
> > have already been posted on Usenet. Pass along a few Chapters Names you would
> > like to see and I'll see what I can do. Be patience because this babe has my
> > plate full with too many projects. I won't be revealing the authors name, but
> > will tell you, he made my EGO grow larger then it already was. HA-HA!
>
> You have NOT posted any significant part of ANY chapter on the usenet or
> on your website - in fact, in the year+ that I've had to put up with
> your spam I've never seen ANYTHING that appears to be worth printing our
> putting on a web site that can't already be found in more than 12 other
> sites (provided that it contained valid information).
>
> Tracker - post about 5+ pages from 5+ chapters ON YOUR WEBSITE (not
> here) and make it readable, then tell us where to read it, and we'll
> tell you what we (as real security professionals) think about your
> information.
>
> Mark
>
> --
> --
> spamfree999@rrohio.com
> (Remove 999 to reply to me)

This babe doesn't really care what anyone thinks, to be honest with you. If someone
would correct my "misinformation", I'd love to be able to change parts of my book.
Honest!

Tracker

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Play Your Street Dick Games
    ... >> have already been posted on Usenet. ... > putting on a web site that can't already be found in more than 12 other ... > sites (provided that it contained valid information). ... This babe doesn't really care what anyone thinks, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Play Your Street Dick Games
    ... > have already been posted on Usenet. ... putting on a web site that can't already be found in more than 12 other ... sites (provided that it contained valid information). ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Play Your Street Dick Games
    ... > have already been posted on Usenet. ... putting on a web site that can't already be found in more than 12 other ... sites (provided that it contained valid information). ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Play Your Street Dick Games
    ... >> have already been posted on Usenet. ... > putting on a web site that can't already be found in more than 12 other ... > sites (provided that it contained valid information). ... This babe doesn't really care what anyone thinks, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Martin Markoe, the malicious spammer
    ... The user's network (USENET) is a huge collection of noncommercial ... Many newsgroups, like this one, are for users discussing ... Advertising a commercial web site here is prohibited. ...
    (comp.speech.users)