Re: Hackers Secret Weapons - Virtual Private Networks

From: Bit Twister (BitTwister_at_localhost.localdomain)
Date: 09/05/03

Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 14:12:50 GMT

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:36:36 GMT, Bill wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:32:13 GMT, Bit Twister
><BitTwister@localhost.localdomain> wrote:
>
>>It is not the stupidity, it is the spamming of her book which is the
>>violation.
>>
>>We might be able to argue about inappropate information posted as a
>>TOS violation. :(
>

> Perhaps, but I'm pretty certain based upon what I've seen over the
> years that most ISP's really couldn't care less what their users do
> unless if directly has an impact on them. Otherwise, most spam
> wouldn't even exist.

I do see your point. But we have already closed out her first web
provider with complaints.

If everyone reported it, you will have your impact. The abuse dept
will decide to enforce their TOS or put in an email filter to trash
the compaints.

Your solution of covering the skin cancer with makeup will only let
the spam grow in the news group.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Hackers Secret Weapons - Virtual Private Networks
    ... On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:36:36 GMT, Bill wrote: ... >>It is not the stupidity, it is the spamming of her book which is the ... the spam grow in the news group. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Hackers Secret Weapons - Virtual Private Networks
    ... >>It is not the stupidity, it is the spamming of her book which is the ... >>We might be able to argue about inappropate information posted as a ... the spam grow in the news group. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Woman Arrested, Faces 15 Years in Prison Over Porn Spam
    ... From Spam Daily News ... each of the spamming and criminal conspiracy offenses. ... on behalf of Kilbride and Schaffer, ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • Re: Bio-fuel - A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing
    ... for the climate and for people worldwide. ... You also need to learn what spamming is. ... "Usenet convention defines spamming as excessive multiple posting, ... Note, I do not spam A message, i.e. the same message, unlike some ...
    (uk.transport)