Re: Keylogger Questions

From: Lord Shaolin (abuse_at_127.0.0.1)
Date: 09/05/03

    Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:39:24 +0100

    "Dogfizh" <dogfizh@netscape.net> wrote in message
    news:f162db6b.0309041103.1162e495@posting.google.com...
    > I work for company that blocks me from installing programs on my WinXP
    > and Win98 SE desktops.

    <snip>

    Just use an onscreen keyboard..

    Blah blah blah, but you are at work anyway so I don't see why you should
    have anything to hide.

    You are ON their property USING their property, they have every right to
    watch every move you make.

    --
                           -+ Shaolin +-
     Discard what is useless, absorb what is not and

    • Re: help with a regex and greediness
      ... In the book there is a colon ... blah blah blah, ... but since I know home team is ...
      (perl.beginners)
    • Re: Species Counterpoint: ficta mid-mode?
      ... variety of pitches, and not to repeate one pitch too much etc. my ... No no no. That's not their purpose at all. ... CP on the CF like this is usually avoided blah blah blah". ...
      (rec.music.theory)
    • Re: Maybe a dumb question
      ... of the road easy. ... get the main right and blah blah blah. ... being able to look at the air/fuel mixture stuff on the computer screen at diiferent loads sure helps with the fine adjustments and you get that warm fuzzy feeling that it is "right" from here on out. ...
      (rec.motorcycles.harley)
    • Re: Maybe a dumb question
      ... of the road easy. ... get the main right and blah blah blah. ... being able to look at the air/fuel mixture stuff on the computer screen at diiferent loads sure helps with the fine adjustments and you get that warm fuzzy feeling that it is "right" from here on out. ...
      (rec.motorcycles.harley)
    • Re: Maybe a dumb question
      ... of the road easy. ... get the main right and blah blah blah. ... When the bike shops open back up on Tuesday I'll pick up a selection of jets and get it close then see if the the local HD shop has some dyno time to fine tune it. ...
      (rec.motorcycles.harley)