Re: MSblast.F suspected author arrested

null_at_zilch.com
Date: 09/04/03

Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 19:45:46 GMT

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 20:27:53 +0300, toro <toro@valhalla.net> wrote:

>The whole story from CNET:
>
><URL:http://news.com.com/2100-1002_3-5071030.html>

MSBlast suspect faces 15 years

"Among the programmers in our company, I have been confronted by a
wave of sympathy for him. They want to know why we identified him and
gave him up to the police," Mihai Radu, a spokesman for BitDefender,
said.
Seems the av programmers have a screw loose just as badly as the
offender.

Art
http://www.epix.net/~artnpeg

Relevant Pages

  • [Full-Disclosure] Mydoom: Perfect Storm Averted or Just Ahead?
    ... Just because the first swell does not catch inundate a ... Experience shows that programmers are quick to "improve" upon initial code, ... Do not rest on your laurels, assuming your network has good ... security patch installed)because the first wave didn't affect you. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: MSblast.F suspected author arrested
    ... >wave of sympathy for him. ... >Seems the av programmers have a screw loose just as badly as the ... PGP Public Key ID: 0xC780309A ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: MSblast.F suspected author arrested
    ... >MSBlast suspect faces 15 years ... >wave of sympathy for him. ... >Seems the av programmers have a screw loose just as badly as the ... Makes you wonder how they spend their free time. ...
    (alt.computer.security)