Keylogger Questions

From: Dogfizh (dogfizh_at_netscape.net)
Date: 09/04/03

Date: 4 Sep 2003 12:03:04 -0700

I work for company that blocks me from installing programs on my WinXP
and Win98 SE desktops.

I'm curious whether there is a way to detect a keylogging program that
is tracking my every keystroke here at work.

Is there a website with a Java or ActiveX control that allows me to
scan and identify a keylogger on my systems?

Is there a work-around for installing a anti-keylogging or keylogging
identification program and scanning my systems?

Does anyone know of a program that allows me to run a detection
program from a floppy or USB drive?

Are there EXEs I can use Windows' "Search" function to find and
delete?

Thanks

Signed…….

Worried