Re: Play Your Street Dick Games

From: remove/valid (_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 09/03/03

Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 00:11:32 +0400

Nasty wrote:

> > This babe
> > isn't going away
>
> Ok so you're going to continue to post bullsh*t, but could you at least
> stop refering to yourself as babe. Unless of course you're comparing
> yourself to Babe The Pig then I can understand your reference.
>
> --
> "Don't Dream It.
> Be It"
>
> Dr. Frank-N-Furter
> (a scientist)

Your on ignore, talk to yourself.

The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors, Cracking, Firewalls, Hacking,
Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus,
Windows and different types of Servers can be found at:
http://geocities.com/secure2003222000

Tracker

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Play Your Street Dick Games
    ... Nasty wrote: ... > stop refering to yourself as babe. ... > yourself to Babe The Pig then I can understand your reference. ... Tracker ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Play Your Street Dick Games
    ... > Nasty wrote: ... >> stop refering to yourself as babe. ... Unless of course you're comparing ... >> yourself to Babe The Pig then I can understand your reference. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Play Your Street Dick Games
    ... > Nasty wrote: ... >> stop refering to yourself as babe. ... Unless of course you're comparing ... >> yourself to Babe The Pig then I can understand your reference. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Play Your Street Dick Games
    ... > Nasty wrote: ... >> stop refering to yourself as babe. ... Unless of course you're comparing ... >> yourself to Babe The Pig then I can understand your reference. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Play Your Street Dick Games
    ... > stop refering to yourself as babe. ... > yourself to Babe The Pig then I can understand your reference. ... Windows and different types of Servers can be found at: ... Tracker ...
    (microsoft.public.security)