Re: memory upgrade

From: S.Heenan (HadMyFillofSpam_at_Thanks.com)
Date: 09/03/03

Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 01:45:58 GMT

Tony Martin wrote:
> I just upped my memory and now i have a warning from Zonealarm that
> spooler.exe is trying to access the internet
> is the memory stick trying to call home?
> Tony

No, I don't think it's calling Mem HQ. Spooler.exe is the print spooler in
Windows.

--
Winerr 012 - Cash Underflow - Credit Card Number Will Be Assimilated

Relevant Pages

  • memory upgrade
    ... I just upped my memory and now i have a warning from Zonealarm that ... spooler.exe is trying to access the internet ... is the memory stick trying to call home? ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: O.T. ? PC cleaner upper for Dell 2400
    ... photo editing, internet games, etc, where lots of memory is required. ... mentioned,, will my Dell 2400 accept more than the 5i2 RAM that I ... you consider putting potentially $70 and your time into upgrading your ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: windows is running slow
    ... Download and install the User Profile Hive Cleanup Service ... you any programmes having memory leaks the memory is not released. ... History under Internet Explorer. ... Volume fragmentation ...
  • Re: O.T. ? PC cleaner upper for Dell 2400
    ... photo editing, internet games, etc, where lots of memory is required. ... you consider putting potentially $70 and your time into upgrading your ... the above given your current slow internet connection. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: disppearing disk drives, faultly programs and slow performance
    ... under processes as using 0 memory and would not show up under the ... Also, almost immediately, Internet Explorer stopped working, the link ... The computer virtually stopped when I tried to update itunes from ... my Cd-rom/DVD-rom drives disappeared. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)