Re: Best Kept Secrets

From: remove/valid (_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 09/01/03

    Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 15:06:41 +0400

    n1pop@hotmail.com wrote:

    > Tracker <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >
    > > Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked.
    >
    > You've posted nothing but speculation and assumption. If you had posted
    > a fact, it was couched in so many riddles as to elude even respected and
    > certified security professionals.
    >
    > In every single one of your posts you present either an unsubstantiated
    > claim or combine several symptoms and misdiagnose the cause, and someone
    > has disputed and debunked every one. You have yet to provide anything
    > to indicate that your claim is valid.
    >
    > In nearly every one of my follow-ups to your claims I have asked you
    > pointed questions about your currently non-existent book, hoping to get
    > answers that will assist my decision whether to buy the book. And you
    > have not answered a single one. Why is that? Do you not have any
    > answers? I cannot honestly advise any of my clients, friends or
    > neighbors to purchase something so akin to snake oil.
    >
    > So, do me a huge favor and just answer my questions. I don't need to
    > repeat them here, you've seen them already. If you didn't keep them and
    > don't know how to find them, then I'm afraid I can't recommend you or
    > your book as a competent source of reliable information.

    Iíve yet to find a person to dispute my knowledge. In order for anyone to
    do so, they would need to provide my statement, how itís incorrect and how
    to correct the problem the correct way. No takers have challenged any of my
    statements with these above answers.

    Send me the money and Iíll send you a copy of my book. Snake oil went out
    with the pioneers and indians.

    The Trackers