Re: To Don Kelloway

From: Mimic (null_at_void.net)
Date: 09/01/03

Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 05:54:55 +0100

"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3F523052.6A6FC174@yahoo.com...

> Your assumption is 100% incorrect. Unless you own the Main Web Host,
> you have no recourse but to say the remarks you have. I will be more
> than willing to give you the name and number and you can find out for
> yourself that I speak the truth.
>
> There are believers and non-believers which is the stage, you choose.
> Good for you, but remember that when the weather man says, rain, you
> have the choice to take an umbrella or not. It's your choice to get wet
> or not.
>
> You're the type of person who is so skilled and knowledgeable, you
> forget the skill level of others. You come along and tell people this
> is the key to your problem.
> 1. House Key
> 2. Car Key
> 3. Locker Key
> 4. Lock Key
>
> No one is a mind reader. You talk at your level only, leaving 15-20
> people still trying to figure out where the key belongs.
> When you tell people to do something, take a minute to explain why,
> where, how and the results. Then you have done your job 100% to all
> people, not just the one's at your skill level.
>
> I'm giving a recipe for an apple pie. You come along and tell me I
> should add an orange also. To find out if this would make a better pie,
> I try it. Results: flavor stinks and the texture is watery. You may
> like it this way, but I don't. Remember, there are simple people in
> this world, not a computer guro like yourself.
>
> The Trackers
> Yes, Don, this respond returns by the network of "The Trackers", since
> they have time on their hands and I don't. Want to know the true
> nickname behind the writer, just ask.

And this is why i dont believe in god.

But, to be honest, this is a very nice post by tracker. No let me rephrase
that. This would be a very nice philosophical and euphemistic post if it
wasnt bludgeoned to death by trackers illsense of understanding.

Tracker, Dawsons Creek is sooooooo last year.

--
Mimic
and those that dont."

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Best Kept Secrets
    ... >> You've posted nothing but speculation and assumption. ... it was couched in so many riddles as to elude even respected and ... > The Trackers are working on a response to this as we speak. ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: My PC/Internet Security and Hacker Book
    ... ' The Trackers' are ... >> that's what college does for ya. ... > months) in trackerland is infact 55days in the real world, hrmm ... > "Without knowledge you have fear, with fear you create your own nightmares" ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: My PC/Internet Security and Hacker Book
    ... ' The Trackers' are ... >> that's what college does for ya. ... > months) in trackerland is infact 55days in the real world, hrmm ... > "Without knowledge you have fear, with fear you create your own nightmares" ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: My PC/Internet Security and Hacker Book
    ... ' The Trackers' are ... >> that's what college does for ya. ... > months) in trackerland is infact 55days in the real world, hrmm ... > "Without knowledge you have fear, with fear you create your own nightmares" ...
    (microsoft.public.security)