Re: Best Kept Secrets

From: Mimic (null_at_void.net)
Date: 09/01/03

Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 05:47:30 +0100

"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3F523093.6E4E4200@yahoo.com...

> n1pop@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> > Tracker <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in
> >
> > > Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked.
> >
> > You've posted nothing but speculation and assumption. If you had posted
> > a fact, it was couched in so many riddles as to elude even respected and
> > certified security professionals.
> >
> > In every single one of your posts you present either an unsubstantiated
> > claim or combine several symptoms and misdiagnose the cause, and someone
> > has disputed and debunked every one. You have yet to provide anything
> > to indicate that your claim is valid.
> >
> > In nearly every one of my follow-ups to your claims I have asked you
> > pointed questions about your currently non-existent book, hoping to get
> > answers that will assist my decision whether to buy the book. And you
> > have not answered a single one. Why is that? Do you not have any
> > answers? I cannot honestly advise any of my clients, friends or
> > neighbors to purchase something so akin to snake oil.
> >
> > So, do me a huge favor and just answer my questions. I don't need to
> > repeat them here, you've seen them already. If you didn't keep them and
> > don't know how to find them, then I'm afraid I can't recommend you or
> > your book as a competent source of reliable information.
>
> The Trackers are working on a response to this as we speak. It's riding
> season so bare with me.
>
> Tracker

oh dear god.

--
Mimic
and those that dont."

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Best Kept Secrets
    ... >> Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked. ... > You've posted nothing but speculation and assumption. ... > pointed questions about your currently non-existent book, ... The Trackers are working on a response to this as we speak. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: To Don Kelloway
    ... not just the one's at your skill level. ... This would be a very nice philosophical and euphemistic post if it ... wasnt bludgeoned to death by trackers illsense of understanding. ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: RSGB Main News for 30 October 2005
    ... Brian Reay wrote: ... >> bang on about. ... Not speculation - but proof. ... >If I'm wrong, and I hope I am, we've nothing to fear. ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: My PC/Internet Security and Hacker Book
    ... ' The Trackers' are ... >> that's what college does for ya. ... > months) in trackerland is infact 55days in the real world, hrmm ... > "Without knowledge you have fear, with fear you create your own nightmares" ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)