Re: Best Kept Secrets

From: Mimic (null_at_void.net)
Date: 08/28/03

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:00:26 +0100

"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3F4B9BE8.FAFD3155@yahoo.com...
> The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors, Cracking, Firewalls, Hacking,
> Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus,
> Windows and different types of Servers can be found at:
> http://geocities.com/secure2003222000
>
> Tracker

HAHA debra, youre so lame. Shut em down shut em down, what happened to
SecurityMinds2003.com ?? muha

--
Mimic
and those that dont."

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Card Reader
    ... it is theoretically possible to infect a Unix executable with a virus, such things are almost never seen in the wild because the Unix design blocks them from propagating. ... Contrast that with the virus sewer that Windows users swim in every day. ... Until I retired I worked with AIX servers,, and the same precautions were in effect for them as for the 40 or so Windows servers we used. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: [AntiVirus + Ubuntu] was - Re: And another Ubuntu convert!
    ... there are many reasons you might want a virus scanner on your ... to scan a Windows drive in your PC ... Linux virus infections are theoretically possible" ... - particularly servers, and will increase as desktop versions become ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Best Kept Secrets
    ... > Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus, ... > Windows and different types of Servers can be found at: ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: New Egroups Group
    ... >>Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus, ... >>Windows and different types of Servers can be found at the new Egroups ...
  • Re: New Egroups Group
    ... >>Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus, ... >>Windows and different types of Servers can be found at the new Egroups ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)