Pest Patrol Opinions

From: Pete (pete_at_chunderforce.co.uk)
Date: 08/26/03

Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:56:13 +0100

Hi,

Just wondered what the groups opinions were on PestPatrol
(http://pestpatrol.com/).

I've noticed a few recommendations for AdAware, and Spybot amongst others,
but not many for PestPatrol.

I've found PestPatrol to be quite good personally, although it did find Sam
Spade to be a 'pest'. Hmm. And WS-FTP Pro for that matter too. I just
instructed the program to 'ignore' these apps and it didn't list them again.

Anyone else use PestPatrol ?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Pete.

--
PGP Key ID : 0x1654E187

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Help needed - Windows will not restore to earlier point
    ... but I found PestPatrol to be ... It found 24 items on my PC that Adaware ... Spyware/malware. ... >> You should know Subsea that faulting Norton AV for your ...
  • Re: OT:Webhancer
    ... "CWatters" wrote in message ... > The latest versions of Adaware, PestPatrol and Spybot S&D all seem ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Windows Update geht nicht
    ... Ungeziefer durchsuchen (Pestpatrol, Adaware, Spybot - am Besten alle drei) ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windowsxp.applications)
  • Re: I keep losing autoexec.nt
    ... > My problem is that I've run Adaware, Pestpatrol, Spybot S&D etc, ... and autoexec.nt is missing again. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: OT:Webhancer
    ... > The latest versions of Adaware, PestPatrol and Spybot S&D all seem ... > reboot). ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)