Re: INTERNET MISTAKES TO AVOID

From: optikl (optikl_at_comcast.net)
Date: 08/12/03

Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:57:37 GMT

"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:bh9sqf$qrd$7@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...

> And I almost forgot, the best way to keep your information off the
> internet is to send a message to every email address ever known and
> request that your real name, birthdate, and ss# be removed from
> their records.

Your posts really make my mornings. It must be a blessing to not ever have
to worry that what you write may not make any sense at all.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: INTERNET MISTAKES TO AVOID
    ... > internet is to send a message to every email address ever known and ... Your posts really make my mornings. ... It must be a blessing to not ever have ... to worry that what you write may not make any sense at all. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: INTERNET MISTAKES TO AVOID
    ... > internet is to send a message to every email address ever known and ... Your posts really make my mornings. ... It must be a blessing to not ever have ... to worry that what you write may not make any sense at all. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: INTERNET MISTAKES TO AVOID
    ... > internet is to send a message to every email address ever known and ... Your posts really make my mornings. ... It must be a blessing to not ever have ... to worry that what you write may not make any sense at all. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: OT:Just to Cheer your Weekend
    ... antagonistic Internet geek, ... politics do not affect everyday living. ... Ludwig pretty much posts in a vacuum. ... Ah yes, the on-line persona. ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: Flood relief efforts--unfair criticism?
    ... Just read the internet blog The Huffington Post. ... > showing how difficult it is to transport supplies in a flooded area ... 30,000 national guard troops from posts nationwide. ... Would have the evacuation been necessary? ...
    (misc.transport.road)