How to kill of Win32Trojan once and for all?

From: ©N„ikuli, Willićm© (fuck_at_spammer.notmyreale-mail)
Date: 08/10/03

Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 14:54:06 GMT

This was what happened, then I had to reinstall windows:
http://tinyurl.com/jkgu

However, even right now, stuff is still happening:

Every 48 hours or so, my computer gives me a message that it has to
shut-down, and then it counts down and restarts automatically. This is after
formatting my hard-drive and reinstalling windows. This was the "infant"
stage of the virus before, until the computer started freezing as soon as I
started it.

Avast Anti-Virus didn't detect anything, even during booting.

What is this thing, where is it, and how do I kill it off once and for all?

Interstingly, when I do ctrl-alt-delete, the tasks/processes log doesn't
come up.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Various my docs etc
    ... you want and whether you have backed up your origonal data and have all App ... I had problems and had to reinstall windows. ... Not sure what I can get rid of and who my docs is. ... How do I find out who I am so I can kill some of these my docs/music etc ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Missing system file
    ... can run a repair by booting from the CD. ... has been that the repair isn't all that effective though. ... >Have tried to reinstall windows but it wants to partion ...
  • RE: Windows XP wont boot
    ... if nothing else works reinstall windows. ... "Tom" wrote: ... I turn off power, and start up again. ... > it finishes booting. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • New Motherboard and "mup.sys"
    ... Going from a ECS K7VTA3 to a ECS N2U400-A and when booting, ... Tried to reinstall windows ... over old install and get a stop screen error a few seconds into that. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Booting Widows XP.
    ... Tried to reinstall windows xp which worked up to a point, the files are in there but the main file or files for booting seem to be missing. ... How can I locate and install them? ...