Re: blocking kazza

From: donut (none_at_none.com)
Date: 08/08/03

    Date: 8 Aug 2003 15:58:10 GMT

    Will Spencer <will.spencer@nsai.net> wrote in
    news:2jr6jvc0h5u07s2hq732vf5ne18tg77bnb@4ax.com:

    > Kazaa Media Desktop connects to Kazaa Supernodes on port 1214.
    >
    > Therefore, my first step would be to block outgoing port 1214 on the
    > firewall.

    This is old info. The newer versions of Kazaa will connect on any port.

    • Re: IIS not sending SMTP
      ... not blocked port 25, but that isn't to say that I haven't ... firewall, router and the firewall on my router. ... >Do you block outgoing port 25 somewhere? ...
      (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
    • Re: blocking kazza
      ... Kazaa Media Desktop connects to Kazaa Supernodes on port 1214. ... my first step would be to block outgoing port 1214 on the ... firewall. ...
      (alt.computer.security)