Re: Suspect file ~

From: Don Kelloway (dkelloway_at_commodon.com)
Date: 07/15/03

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 04:23:36 GMT

"Colonel Flagg" <colonel_flagg@NOSOUPFORJ00internetwarzone.org> wrote in
message news:MPG.197d405a3fbb123d989a65@news.charter.net...
> In article <z5JQa.82$%t1.60@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
> dkelloway@commodon.com says...
>
> > You're right. We are in an adult world. Why don't you consider
acting
> > like one or is that what we should continue to expect from a person
who
> > uses the pseudonym of a television character known for being a dim
bulb?

> Your idea of acting like an adult is completely different from mine. I
> expect a little intelligence when reading a tech group. Sorry if I can't
> find any in your posts.
>
> Justifying your reasoning _after_ a post is made is typical of someone
> short of knowledge and low of I.Q. One of these days, I suspect you'll
> learn to read properly and take your A.D.D. medicine to enable you to
> concentrate fully.
>
> I'll excuse your lameness one last time, after that, you're to be flamed
> at every given opportunity. Now run along and take your medicine.

Thank you for answering the question of what we are to expect from you.

If you should decide to follow through with your threat to flame my posts
at every given opportunity. Then I can only suggest that you don your
flame retardant suit, as the backlash may be more than what you'd expect.

--
Best regards,
Don Kelloway

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to built a universal clock
    ... Spoken like a true child ... When you're ready to start acting like an adult and are willing to ... post without your childish insults then I'll listen and respond. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: How to built a universal clock
    ... Spoken like a true child ... When you're ready to start acting like an adult and are willing to ... post without your childish insults then I'll listen and respond. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: 1.2m patients a year hit by NHS blunders
    ... || 'patient' (ie the rest of the commuters in the train) from harm. ... acting under a belief that the man they shot was one of the suicide bombers ... alternatives - either they genuinely believed that Menezes was a lethal ... threat and decided to shoot an innocent man for the hell of it. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: no kissing on a first date?
    ... because I couldn't imagine an adult ... acting like that. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.music.phish)
  • Re: Hayden Panettiere
    ... She's certainly acting like an adult in real life. ... reports she's partying with Ms. Lohan, drinking, and she's even ...
    (rec.arts.tv)