Re: Private Address Spaces

From: eric w (eric_at_nospam.net)
Date: 07/09/03

Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 20:11:29 GMT

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 14:06:01 UTC, "Don Kelloway" <dkelloway@commodon.com> wrote:

> I have known plenty of companies who've attempted to use IP addresses
> registered to another company (ahem, I like to refer to these IP's as
> 'pirated' IP's). They call to say that they can't figure out why they
> can't connect to some obscure website or why someone at some other company
> can't send them email. <grin>
>
> The reason is they're using 'pirated' IP's! Let me explain.

aren't they insane for opening their internal lan to the internet or am I
insane???

...eric

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Private Address Spaces
    ... >> I have known plenty of companies who've attempted to use IP addresses ... >> registered to another company (ahem, I like to refer to these IP's as ... >aren't they insane for opening their internal lan to the internet or am I ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: A sad denouement
    ... Language Man says you are insane. ... the Voices! ... Um, ahem. ... I'm quite sure I am not insane. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Some dont have enough access to Go books so need eBooks!
    ... refer to explosives but must refer to cables. ... You are insane. ...
    (rec.games.go)